Areas of Practice
Real Estate
Land Use & Zoning
Estates & Trusts
Our history
Meet the Attorney
Client Rights
Contact Us

Fewer things are more confusing than the legal use of a parcel of property and how the governing town or village zones the property. If you need assistance with your application to obtain a building permit, a certificate of occupancy or compliance, a variance for use, and a change to a site plan, our team can help you. Our team has successfully litigated Article 78 proceedings at local, state, and federal levels.

Please contact us at kraushaarlaw@kraushaarlaw.com or 845-371-1100 to discuss your land use & zoning needs with a member of our team.